How quickly can I get my shipment?admin
At ShipByMail, it is our aim to get your packages to you as quickly as possible. Generally speaking, we aim to have your goods shipped from your ShipByMail virtual mail address in Canada to their final destination within 2-7 business days. Here are some general factors and considerations that can affect your shipping timeline…
Shipping from the Point-of-Sale:
- Shipping from the Point-of-Sale: The shipping options you select at the original Point-of-Sale are additional to the 2-7 day shipment timeline when your package leaves the ShipByMail warehouse. If you purchase next-day-delivery of your item to your Canada addresses at our warehouse, you will receive it much more quickly than if you select a multi-day or ground shipment service.
- Hours of Operation:Please note that the ShipByMail warehouse is open Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm Pacific Standard Time, meaning that we are unable to receive deliveries after business hours and on weekends. If you are purchasing an item on a Friday, it is advisable to arrange for delivery on a subsequent weekday so that there aren’t complications with your delivery. ShipByMail has no control over the timelines or delivery service provided via the point-of-sale retailer.
Processing at ShipByMail:
Once your items arrive to your virtual mailing address at the ShipByMail warehouse, processing usually takes between 1-2 business days, depending on a few factors…
- Matching – Incoming Canadian mail packages are assigned to their rightful owners, allowing us to notify you when your item(s) arrive.
- Package condition checks – Not only do we check for leaking or damaged packages but if requested, we take condition photos so you know exactly what is coming your way before it is sent.
- Inspections – Item inspections are required for compliance with International Air Transport Association (IATA) regulations, as well as Canadian Export restrictions.
- Packing/repacking – Once the items are assessed and processed, the package will be sealed or repacked, depending on whether you have requested additional protective materials or other services be provided for your shipment.
- Consolidation – If you have requested item consolidation, your items will remain at the ShipByMail warehouse until the final item in the consolidation package arrives. Please be in touch with the ShipByMail Customer Service team about storage timeline restrictions in the event there is a significant delay in the receipt of your full consolidated order.
- Invoicing – Once your package has been assigned to your account dashboard and processed, you will subsequently receive a system-generated email informing you that it is ready for international shipment. We will also notify you in advance if there is any damage or concerns regarding your package. Any delays in payment of your invoice will have an impact on the time it takes for your package to be shipped. We aim to send packages as quickly as possible once invoices are paid.
Shipment from Our Warehouse/Importation at Destination:
Ready to Shop?
Once you have reviewed any relevant export or import restrictions for your goods, it’s time to get shopping! ShipByMail can get it to you via your personalized addresses in Canada. If you plan to travel or spend more time outdoors, we can get you the gear you need. Say you would like to take up painting, knitting, fine woodworking or another physical or intellectual skill, we can get you the books and supplies you need at the best shipping rates.
ShipByMail enables any resident or business to purchase their favorite international brands and get those goods shipped their way as quickly as possible. How do we do it?
Become a ShipByMail member and you’ll be sent your very own ShipByMail Canadian address.
Shop online at any international store, including Canada Goose, The Bay, Lululemon, Amazon, Best Buy, Walmart, Toys R Us, Roots, Ebay and many, many more.
At checkout, include your ShipByMail virtual mailing address.
Once your order is received by ShipByMail, as package forward, we’ll send you a notification, assist you with customs documentation and expedite the items from your address Canada to wherever you are on the Globe.
Whether it’s clothing, tech, makeup, household accessories or everything in between, ShipByMail can forward package it your way. We’ve been the package forwarder for many retailers, giving our Members substantial savings on items that would have otherwise cost much more if purchased locally.
ShipByMail works with a number of providers to get you your forward packages quickly. As part of your Membership, our expedited shipping means that you can receive your Express Deliveries in 4-8 business days.
Ready to shop? Join ShipByMail to receive your free Canada-based virtual addresses right away!
From your friends at ShipByMail