PAYABLE DUTIES & TAXES FOR ITEMS SHIPPED TO NEW ZEALAND
New Zealand does not have a duty free allowance for imports. Taxes are payable upon delivery of the package to New Zealand, not when they are sent from your virtual mailing address or your virtual mailing addresses. As a result, the value of all goods is taxable and is required for the overall package forward shipment.
We guarantee the safety of your forward packages to ShipByMail. If your purchased goods arrive to ShipByMail virtual mail addresses in Canada in substandard condition, we will notify you and pause the shipment: this way, you won’t pay duties on products that have to be returned/exchanged with the original provider.
HOW LONG WILL MY SHIPMENT TAKE?
Express Shipping from the ShipByMail warehouse to New Zealand will take 4-8 business days.
We work as fast as possible to combine your items into a single package and get your Canadian mailing delivered from your address in Canada without delay. Our clients from New Zealand often obtain their shipments more quickly than the estimated transit times.
NEW ZEALAND IMPORT RESTRICTIONS
Certain commodities are banned for import into New Zealand. For a list of banned or restricted goods for import, please visit the New Zealand Customs Service website.
As specialists in export/import business, we can ship your goods with ease from your Canadian addresses (our warehouse). If you have any questions about your address or about your forwarding package, our Shipping Experts would be happy to assist. We can also provide tips on how to legally ship to New Zealand, plus assist you to complete any required shipping and import documentation on your virtual Canadian mailing address.
RECEIVE YOUR ONLINE PURCHASES QUICKLY
Many popular brands don’t provide international shipping services. That’s where ShipByMail comes in! Regardless of their origin, ShipByMail gets your purchases to you swiftly and safely from your virtual mailing address or virtual mailing addresses in Canada to you in New Zealand.
By joining ShipByMail, your goods are sent directly to our Canadian warehouse (your Canadian address) before we expedite them to you. Shop from an expansive list of Canadian retailers with your ShipByMail Canada address, regardless of their shipping limitations or restrictions.
ShipByMail enables any New Zealand resident or business to purchase their favourite international brands and get those goods shipped their way as quickly as possible. How do we do it?
- Become a ShipByMail member and you’ll be sent your very own ShipByMail Canadian addresses.
- Shop online at any international store, including Canada Goose, The Bay, Lululemon, Amazon, Best Buy, Walmart, Toys R Us, Roots, Ebay and many, many more.
- At checkout, include your ShipByMail virtual mail address.
- Once your order is received by ShipByMail, as your package forwarder we’ll send you a notification, assist you with customs documentation and expedite (package forward) the items from your address Canada to New Zealand.
ShipByMail PRICING:How much does it cost to Import (Forward Package) to New Zealand from Canada without Breaking the Bank?
There are five elements that determine the price of international shipping:
- WEIGHT – How heavy is the package?
- SPEED – We will package forward your Canadian mail to you in the quickest, most cost effective manner
- CARRIER – What freight company do you choose? (ShipByMail provides shipping discounts from major national carriers (package forwarders)
- DESTINATION – Your region within New Zealand may have an impact on the price.
- MEMBERSHIP – ShipByMail provides free membership where all members receive their address, a discounted shipping rate along with many premium services for their Canadian mail shipment
Thinking of ordering something? Estimate the price of delivery from your Canadian address to New Zealand by using our handy Shipment Calculator.